Padmashree Institute of Clinical Research CLASS COMMENCEMENT DATES
“Enable a student to acquire sound knowledge in the subject and develop practical skills to contribute effectively in clinical research, biopharmaceuticals, health sciences, academics and regulatory affairs.”
- Summarize the clinical research and drug and medical device development processes and recognise basic research methods in preclinical setup and their role in clinical research protocols
- Describe the roles and responsibilities of Clinical Research personnel and Clinical trial services.
- Define the evolution and role of human subject protections and Good Clinical Practice (GCP)
- Summarize Institutional Review Board roles and responsibilities, informed consent processes, privacy issues and HIPPAA’s influence on research.
- Describe the best practices for initiating, conducting, monitoring, reporting and terminating clinical trials.
“Our mission, vision, and core values are demonstrated and reiterated time and again through all our actions and words.”
– Dr. Ashwath Narayan, Founder